Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, sweet Alexey!
Happy Birthday
to you!
Alexey really enjoyed having us sing the birthday song to her. She was smiling super big as we did so! (And I just noticed as I was looking at the pics that Clare really enjoyed sneaking bites of her cupcake!)
We went to the park to celebrate Alexey's birthday. It was a fun activity for her as she really loves playing at the park. Often when we drive by a playground she will say "play!" and cry if we do not stop.
My Dad got Lex a dress that she calls "rella" (cindrella) and she thinks it is her princess dress. She was soooo adorable -- when we got home from the park I let her try it on and as soon as she had it on she started singing "I know you I walked with you once upon a dream...." and dancing. Dave picked her up and danced with her. She is such a funny little girl.
Alexey also knows a couple of other songs. She sings "tomorrow" from Annie quite often. She knows "so what" by Pink. She knows all of Calvin's childrens chorus songs (w/ hand movements) from Christmas.
She understands everything now and talks quite a bit. I think more than the other kids at 2 but it could just be that I don't remember. Some of the things she says really make me smile: "Mom, watch" "I love you" "no no no no no" "here kitty kitty kitty" "movie" "sorry" "happened?"
3 comments:
wow! Already two! Cute pictures. I can't get over those bright blue eyes!
Oh dear heavens, I could hardly handle hearing about Dave picking Alexey up to dance when she started to sing. Way too cute.
Happy birthday to the cute 2-year-old.
I guess I didn't realize that her and Gracie share the same birthday. Happy birthday baby girl. Two is a big year. Be good to your mom.
Post a Comment