I took the kids down to see the temple this week. Clare LOVED it and was so excited to hear that dave and I got married there, was really impressed with the beautiful flowers, and reveled in every minute of it. She was tickled pink to touch the temple as well.
Calvin fell asleep on the way down there and was not a happy camper when I woke him up. And by not happy I mean he was crying as loud as he could for most of the time. That is why there are no pictures with him. It is not that I don't love him....he was just not very photogenic-- even though I did give him a great hair cut that morning. I am getting much better at my boy hair cuts. I even cut dan's hair a couple of weeks ago and he looks great. (He usually pays 30 at a high end salon so for him to like my hair cut really says something). Dave won't let me cut his hair becuase I had too many "ooops" moments back when I cut his hair when we were newly mairried. I am trying to convince him that I am MUCH better at it now, but he is not convinced! He spends more on hair care / year than I do and I would like to turn that around. okay, I did manage to get one pic of calvin...mid cry...
4 comments:
Love the temple pics, it is such a breathtaking temple.
poor calvin. i'm glad you made it down....what a beautiful temple too. i see why clare was so impressed you were married there, it's a true princess castle! we'll have to do that too soon.
Great pictures (especially the one of Calvin).
sounds like a fun day! I sure love how blue the sky looks against the white temple.
Post a Comment