Lex was one of those lucky babies that gets the measles rash and fever from the vaccination. So on Friday she broke out in a crazy rash which got steadily worse 'til about sunday afternoon. Now she is just blotchy and getting better. She never got as sick as babies do when they have the measles but she looked terrible and felt terrible for a couple of days.
the pics were taken sat morning. I wish I would have taken one a day later at it's worst.
when I took her to the dr. a little girl said, "look! That baby has polka dots!" She thought it was just darling (though all the other people were horrified). The nurse when I took lex into the exam room said, "oh goodness, I am so sorry your baby looks like that." Glad she is on the mend and that it wasn't the real measles!
12 comments:
I'm glad that she's okay now.
oh she looks so sad! is she fine now? that isn't fun.
She look's miserable--like a baby with allergies or something. How sad.
Poor thing... I've never seen that face from her!
She's still precious though... even with polka dots!
Ohhhh sweet girl! What a trooper!
Oh no Denise!!! I'm glad Alexey is better, but I can only imagine how painful it looked and was for her!
Sadness! What a gnarly rash, glad it's getting better.
Oh my gracious, poor sweet baby! So glad to hear she's recovering!! :)
She's so little! Aren't rashes the worst? People give you such funny looks AND your kid is miserable. Feel better soon!
oh no, that is so sad! I hope that she starts to feel better soon.
so sad. I hope she is feeling better.
Poor sick baby. She's still adorable, and maybe you could call her "Spot"?
Post a Comment