The top 2 visitors of 2008 were Jared Anderson and Scott Dahlquist (my bro). Jared was amazing while he was here. He painted a bathroom one night and cleaned the kids' bedrooms before he left for the airport (while we were at church. Scott gave me a gift that $$ can't buy: 10 days of not having to wake up to Calvin's singing and yelling at 4:30am. Since Scott was sleeping downstairs, right next to Calvin's room, he would jump up when Calvin first started singing and tell him to go to back to sleep. I have tried doing this as well and even committed two weeks to sleep next door to him once but Calvin doesn't listen to me. However, he did listen to scott. So we had lots of great days of a well rested calvin and I got to sleep like a normal person. It was fabulous.
Now, don't think we don't love everyone who visits just for the sake of visiting because we definitely do. So, come visit!
Right after Christmas the Petersons came from AZ. We spent a lovely afternoon at the beach one day. Here are all the boys. Dave, Ben and Tyler and Calvin.
Who's coming next?
2 comments:
If Bob could take a month off work this summer this is the road trip I would propose. 1 week at my parents cabin in Colorado, 1 week in Utah with Bob's folks, a week in California, and a week in Seattle. I'm dying to visit all these places as a family but we'll probably only make it to his folks' house if anywhere.
How bout if I come and stay at your house instead of my parents? Do you think that would go over well with them? It would be fun though!!
Post a Comment