Here are Pete and Dan with the kids.
The kids had fun looking at and especially climbing into all the cars..
a fancy ethanol powered suburban
a sick BMW
some kind of golf cart type thing
Alexey LOVED the baby backpack. It's the first time I've used it on her.
I carried for a while and then pete took a turn. She was completely happy for the entire 2 hours we were there.
for some strange reason the kids thought it would be super exciting to view the road show as puppies and spent a great deal of time on the floor crawling around. Calvin even licked the floor outside the convention center (YUCK!!!)
2 comments:
How fun! It looks like you had a great time. My kids love to be puppies, too. I don't really understand the appeal--especially of licking the floor. Ick!
We went too!! But we were there on New Years Day. I'm glad that your kids had a good time....ours, on the other hand were a bit bored. But, on the flip side, we picked up 3 of the free reusable bags that Toyota was giving out. In fact, I even had Ryan and Mae go back and get me two more! :) I'm all set to take my new 'green' bags to the grocery store! :)
Post a Comment