Tuesday, December 9, 2008

winter beach time

one of our favorite activites in the winter is going to the beach. Dave has a wet suit so he can surf and we can hang out and enjoy the sand without the crowd.

sand angels


There are just some things that I will never learn. #1 roll up the windows of the
car even if it is sunny outside. It just might rain while you are gone no matter how blue the sky. #2. the kids will take their pants off at the beach no matter how cold it is.


The sun sets around 5 right now so it is easy to catch the sunset when we make a quick afternoon trip to the beach. In the summer we don't often see the sunset b/c it is too late for us! Yes that is dave posing as superman.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Watch out for those sharks! The sunset is gorgeous too.

Ashley said...

You're a nice mom - sand angels and all! (Hey - who is "Laurie" under BYU buddies??)

Ashley said...

THANKS Denise! I just sent her an email. :)

jhorrocks said...

Dave, quite the beach bod. Not bad for a doctor. I think I have several pictures from our "younger" days where Dave is doing the same pose.

I always enjoy reading your blog Denise. Merry Christmas.