Happy Anniversary!!On first seeing the title, I thought, 8? You don't have an 8year-old! But you were married right after I had Andrew, who just turned 8. Now I remember!
ha, #8 made me smile. happy anniversary!
He's unconventional? Hmm, I guess I'd never thought of Dave that way, especially not when we were all 18 together. Hee hee. Happy Anniversary! You should post a wedding pic. You looked so gorgeous in your dress!
Happy (belated) anniversary!!! I hope you two were able to get out (with no kids) and celebrate your togetherness!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
On first seeing the title, I thought, 8? You don't have an 8year-old! But you were married right after I had Andrew, who just turned 8. Now I remember!
ha, #8 made me smile. happy anniversary!
He's unconventional? Hmm, I guess I'd never thought of Dave that way, especially not when we were all 18 together. Hee hee.
Happy Anniversary!
You should post a wedding pic. You looked so gorgeous in your dress!
Happy (belated) anniversary!!! I hope you two were able to get out (with no kids) and celebrate your togetherness!
Post a Comment