Hello Dear blogging friends, Hope you had a great day! I sure love blogging with you and appreciate our friendship. It is a fun part of my life! Thank you for all of your kind and fun comments and also the blogs and emails and other means that you have to keep in touch as well. Love, Denise
4 comments:
Merry Christmas!! I hope you had a great day. We're just sitting here waiting to be dumped on with snow. The first part of the "big" storm skipped SLC. But we should wake up to more white tomorrow. Mom and Dad braved the snow today to come up here (briefly) for dinner and we had a good time.
I love the big family picture as well as all the individuals of the kids. Alexey is sure growing!
Merry Christmas!!
merry Christmas!! we wish y'all could come play games tonight. my fam left this morning. it was 65 today...no white Christmas this year. did calvin have a good Christmas? was clare excited for santa?
I hope you had a good Christmas with your family, Denise! We had a great time away (I'm blogging about it now that I have time - aka, the kids are back in school). It's been too long since we've hung out together....we really should do something about that, soon! :)
Post a Comment