What is it with little boys at potty words?
Calvin thinks poop, toilet and diaper are absolutely the FUNNIEST things he's ever heard.
So, this week I read him a story and one of the characters said, "I'm pooped!" Calvin laughed 'til he cried and then asked me what it meant. I told him that I'm pooped is another way of saying I'm tired. He thought that was pretty funny. Several hours later he came to me and said, "Mom, I'm farted. That means I'm hungry." He wasn't trying to be silly at all, he was totally serious. I told him that we can't just add and ed to the end of any potty word to give it a new meaning. That was okay with him as he is completely satisfied to have found a way to use poop in a sentence where he won't get in trouble. He even taught Clare that I'm pooped means I'm tired.
Had I known the book said pooped in it I wouldn't have read it. THe book was called Fried Feathers For Thanksgiving.
6 comments:
That is just too funny. I can just picture Calvin cracking up to "I'm pooped".
Funny! we have a book with the word farted in it alot and I can't stand it! I think I hid it or threw it out!
That is so funny! Tyler is like that too. Right now though his favorites are pig, eyeballs,and poop.
That is hilarious. Boys do like potty words.
so i had a revelation about calvin's early morning hours...he is just getting prepped for early morning seminary! ha!
so check this out...seriously you have to do it, calvin will be laughing for weeks!
snowman poop!
http://www.kidsturncentral.com/holidays/christmas/ccrafts2.htm
darn! i should've sent calvin some in the mail...that would be sooo funny! sorry, i'm just encouraging his potty talk, but i thought the "i'm pooped" thing was soooooo funny!
Post a Comment