alfini closeup

with dress
closeupThe shoes cost about the same. Both are pretty comfortable for such a high heel -- nina are probably a little more so.
My friend said that she likes shopping for shoes becuase at least you don't have to worry about them making you look fat. Well, I feel like shopping for shoes is not so simple. I don't have little dainty feet that look great in anything so I felt lucky to find two that were half way decent.


9 comments:
Both look great. But if I had to pick one I'd go with Alfini. How fun to have black tie dinner right away!
Wow. You look great in that dress. So pretty. Where'd you get it?
As for the shoes: NINA all the way. A sexy, strappy, femine look. Great for a black tie event.
I think the Alfini look a little too bulky with that dress.
I like the Alfini slightly better, but both look great, as does the dress!
That's a great dress! I like the Nina shoes with it the best.
Otherwise I like the Alfini, they're kind of retro 40s look, which I'm really into.
Either would be great and your hair looks gorgeous. I'm in the growing-out-the-bangs stage, which pretty much means bad hair for the next few months.
My vote is for the Nina. Looks like it's a split decision so you probably can't go wrong. Have fun!
Hello Mrs. I have two kids and I look awesome!! NINA is my vote.
second pair. Sexy.
oops on that first comment
I'm going with the Nina ones. Thanks so much for voting everyone!
sorry all, the Alfini are it hands down! they could be worn with a very formal dress later on and they look much more sophisticated and formal than the strappy/summer nina's (which are nice, but i wouldn't pick them for a black tie event).
either way you look great!
Post a Comment