In our yard, we have some trees. We have been trying out some of the fruits and they have been good. Prior to us coming here I don't thing anyone has been eating the fruit. Years ago, I had used lemons and avacados and I know that my grandparents said the avacados off our trees were the best they ever had. I need to learn a little more about these trees to find out when the fruit is in season, when to pick it, when it is ripe, etc.
Here are the types of trees we have:
-avacado (x2)
-orange (or something like an orange)
-apircot (or something like apircots)
-plum
-white nectarine
-lemon
-fig
5 comments:
Wow. All those sound so yummy! Nothing beats fruits and vegis grown from your own garden. Looking forward to updates and pictures.
I'm jealous of your lemon tree!! Nothing beats a lemon straight off the tree. The ones at the store don't even come close.
Glad you made to San Diego ok.
I'm jealous of the avocados!! I asked Jeff is we could plant one here in Florida, but obviously we won't be here long enough to enjoy it.
Yum! I'm so jealously happy for you. I'm on my way to visit right now.
sigh, sigh.
In my dreams, right? :)
~Jessica
I didn't know your parents had fruit trees in their yard! You're too lucky! I can't get enough avacados or lemons. I have a great guacamole recipe if you want it!
Post a Comment