Saturday, June 2, 2007

free advirtising

1. Baja Fresh has a new mango salsa. It is great! You don't have to order it, you can just get it at the salsa bar. They also have a great mild pico de gallo.

2. Cedar Point! It's awesome. Go there! Ride all the rides. Dave and I went up to Cedar point this week and had a great time. I was a little nervous because I haven't been on any roller coasters for many years and was wondering if my "old body" could handle it. We had a blast. It was a fun date. Here are my cedar point tips.
- Don't bring the kids
- Whatever ride you go on first thing, repeat later in the day, especially if you didn't like it at first. I was super scared to go on Millennial force first thing and practically blacked out because of the speed and my nerves. Later in the day we went on it again and I thought it was fun!
- Try top thrill dragster. You go from 1-120 in 4 seconds. It is unbelievable. I almost chickened out because it looks so scary but to be honest it is only the anticipation that is scary. once you start moving you go so fast you don't have time to be scared.
- Go on the raptor barefoot. As one woman told me in line, going barefoot is "free" and it will also cool you off! Also, it's worth the wait to sit in the front row.
- Dress as you would for a 10 mile run. For us, that's pretty much what it was.
- Wear shorts with cargo pockets to hold your things so that you don't have to carry a backpack and they will be safe when you go upside down on the rides.
-Ignore your date if they happen to be citing all of the statistics on how many people die per year from roller coaster accidents.

No comments: