One day while we were on vacation I let the kids each paint a picture on canvas. I might hang them up in the house somewhere. I need to get pics of the finished product and add those.
Love the size comparison between jo (18lbs) and dog who is a good 100lbs more.
Jo loved painting!
I have never had a baby that loved a bottle. Heck, I've never had a baby that even took a bottle. Jo started liking a bottle around 1 year. I don't care at all that the pediatrician says I should give it up. It gets her fluids and it doesn't make a mess. She also drinks from cups, but it sure is convenient for on the go!
This baby, like my other girls, never stops talking. She is such a fun little person and becoming quite a character! We all love her so much.
3 comments:
What sweet painting pictures! Most fun mom ever!
She is SO cute!
They are all getting so big! Love the pictures you've been posting of all the kids. Sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment