Monday, January 7, 2013

meal planning

My cute sis-in-law has been posting weekly menus on her blog. It is nice to share ideas and also have a record of what has been done in the past so that hopefully meal planning in the future will be easier!

This week I'll join in the fun.

M - Pizza and Apple Crisp!!  National championship game!
T - stacked veggie enchaladas
W - stir fry- My Mom's recipe. I will write it out another time.
Th - veggie pasta. Saute veggies in pan with a little oil and garlic salt. Add a can of stewed tomatoes. Blend in Blender to chunky consistensy and simmer. Pour over hot lb of cooked pasta. Serve with parm cheese.
Fri - date night
Sat -  tortilla soup
Sun - crock pot enchaladas

Other things to try
mushroom barley soup

I like two peas and their pod. She is obviously a healthy eater and most of her meals are meat free, so we'll try a few of her recipes this week!

1 comment:

Jessica Dahlquist said...

Good work. I like that blog you mentioned too, but as opposed to you, I am deterred by some of her recipes for their lack of meat:) You're such a good cook! Your family is so lucky.