Saturday, December 22, 2012

Yay for pictures!


Lexey is our most faithful Dan writer. She writes him almost every day. Here are a couple of samples:
 "Dear Dan, I am glad you are a missionary Dan. Alexey." (picture of Dan and Alexey)
 Shopping is fun with cute little girls

Jo is extremely helpful when Clare practices piano in the morning! 

My dad gifted Clare tix to see Peter Pan for her birthday. We loved the show! She is still singing the songs! So cute!

Grandma Joyce (my grandma) came to visit. So wonderful!

One day I couldn't  find jo, but I heard her saying "hi" "hi" "hi" .. .I followed the sound to the dryer! She was playing with Lex and somehow ended up there! :) now it is a favorite hideout! She gets mad when I put clothes in because she things it's her spot!  She is holding one of her "mimi's" her most treasured posession!

Lex was photographer!  I was cuddling with Jo, Jo was saying: "CHEESE"

 Love hearing that pitter patter of little feet.  (mimi in hand)
 from Halloween!
 Happy Halloween!!!
 With our favorite family - the Cliffords on halloween!
 playground fun!
 Calvin's church nap. IT lasted 2.5 hours Thanksgiving Sunday.


1 comment:

Melissa said...

great pictures! I love (and am slightly jealous) you have such a great and close relationship with you sister in law and you guys live close by.. how fun!