We love the air show! It is one of our favorite San Diego activities. This year Dave was on call so I braved the air show by myself. I was pretty impressed with Calvin who is getting more endurance as he gets older. We walked probably 2 miles from our car to the show and the kids were amazing. The way back to the car we had a shorter way but still a good mile for sure. (I inherited the inability to wait in line for a shuttle from my father so we walked instead of waiting for the shuttle).
Most of the time I kept Jo in the stroller so I didn't have to deal with 4 moving children, but I did let her get out and sit in this one airplane. She loved it and never wanted to leave. I probably let her sit there for 10 minutes.
We met Parker (michigan hat) and Jessica and Glen while we were there which was very fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment