These will be super random...
Jo still takes two naps a day which means it would be easy for me to set up my day with lots of nap time but never able to leave the house. This is great for a well rested baby and a clean house and meals planned but I also try to get out at least one day a week to do something fun with the girls. on one morning we went to Lake Poway for a few minutes. Lexey is a good older sister. It is fun to see Jo growing up and enjoying playing on the swings, slides and with her sisters.
Monday afternoon Lexey has speech from 2:30-3pm. Jo and I sit around and wait for Lexey and then Clare gets out at 3:15. It is a lot of sitting around. If I am lucky Dave is home working and I can leave Jo home sleeping while I get the girls and read a book or catch up on phone calls while I wait.
We like to go to the zoo on some Friday mornings, especially when we meet Lexey's friend Maggie there. The girls decorated this exhibit for a good 30 minutes while we watched the orangutans hang out.
We went to the national gymnastics day and saw the boo hoo crew band. The kids had fun participating even though it was super hot that day.
Lexey caught a bug on her chest.
This is the kids' favorite activity at a mall nearby. It is like a game on the ipad or iphone but you play with your feet.
Tressel and jo are beginning to notice each other a little more. Tressel is very attentive to jo whenever she has food because he knows she will eventually drop something or quit eating and give him her leftovers.
Jo is starting to notice Tressel more too. She'll be walking around the house and come across him sleeping somewhere and say "oohhhhh" and go to him and pet his face. He is very patient with her and knows that in the family rankings she is way above him even though she is just a little pip squeak.
The lady I visit teach got his hard top lexus convertible. Dave would love a car like this (after loans are paid off and we have a nice piano).
We recently had a military father who was deployed for 9 months arrive home. It was very exciting. Ward members decorated the house and left notes for him on the garage.
Dave took the girls to the rodeo! They had a blast! They met Pete/Jess and Parker and Glen there.
Dave and I went to see Jekyll and Hyde. It was not nearly as good as it was 15 years ago when I saw it in new york but still a neat experience. Gharadelli sundae afterwards was delicious.
Pretty much died when I saw this turtle mounting another. The guy working at the zoo says the turtle gives it a try about once every 30 minutes (but only really happens once every couple of years)
Lexey and Maggie again.
Jo has major stranger anxiety but still loves my friend Jenn. There are two baby giraffes at the zoo right now that are just darling. Also a baby elephant at the wild animal park which is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life.
Kids painted in between conference sessions.....Jo eating.
2 comments:
My girls had that same summer outfit that Jo was wearing. The monkey and hot pink.
Hilarious about the turtle.
Those turtles... WOW!
Post a Comment