Tuesday, October 30, 2012

more wonderful moments

Clare is such a good older sister. Always has been and hopefully always will be.
 We stopped for doughnuts one morning after cleaning the church and then our house.
 Dave sometimes accuses me of not feeding Jo enough. She is 0% for weight (17 lbs at 15 months). So, I give her peanut butter and other fatty good food whenever possible to prove I am doing my best to fatten her up.

She loves these little peanut butter packets.  she is the cutest little thing. I can't get enough of her!





One of the funnest parts of gymnastics is going on the bungees. The older kids use them to practice tricks without worrying about falling on their head. The little kids us them to swing around and have fun and in Lexey's case, practice flipping if possible.


Dave took Lexey to open gym for a daddy daughter date a couple of weeks ago. While they were there one of the coaches picked up lexey and said "I'm going to do a fear check on her" and he proceeded to tell her to stay stiff and straight while he threw her up in the air for a flip. She did not move a muscle. He thought it was pretty funny and declared that she has NO fear whatsoever. We didn't need a gymnastics coach to tell us what we already know about little Lex. She is a fun one! That being said, she does actually have a couple of fears #1 spiders #2 coyotes.


No comments: