Friday, April 20, 2012
dan
Dan left today for BYU. I am so sad. We will miss him so much. Who will return the red box for me? Who will babysit? Who will laugh with me when Dave or Calvin does something ridiculous? Who will laugh at me when I do something ridiculous? Who will babysit Jo while I go grocery shopping or pick up the kids from school?
While we are happy for him making good choices and enjoying a productive life, we are selfishly sad to see him go. It will be a big change for us. WE are already counting down the days 'til he gets back in August for a short while before leaving on his mission. (waiting for the mission call SO EXCITING!!!!)
Thanks for everything Dan, We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very sad, good luck Dan!
I know how much you have depended upon him for help over the past years and hope you get into a new rhythem soon. Best of luck to Dan and so exciting that a mission call will be coming soon too.
I wish I had a "Dan" in my life!! :) Good luck at BYU and can't wait to hear the mission call!
How exciting for him! Can't wait to hear how life goes!
Post a Comment