Yes, I did win.
Yes, there was a cash prize. I used some of it to fill up my car with gas and the rest I will use to buy a zoo pass so Lexey and I can go to the zoo for her last year at home with me.
Yes, my jeans/shorts/shirts all fit.
No, I have not stuck with my goals since the competition ended. I have eaten a bunch of junk in the last couple of weeks and feel very icky as a result.
Yes, I am ashamed to admit that I am so competitive. I love competition. I can't think of many things that I love more.
Yes, I know, I need to figure out a way to set up a competition with myself to keep stick with all of my good goals!
1 comment:
My only goal is to fit into my clothes again. I say it is a success if your clothes still fit! : )
Post a Comment