Last night we attended the graduation dinner for the graduating resident, Dr. Lissa Baird. (In the front middle wearing a teal shirt.) She is going on to a pediatric fellowship in Boston and then who knows where she'll take her job. If it is in your city, you are lucky to have her. She is an excellent surgeon and a great person as well.

above: all the current residents
below: dave and I (this picture kind of makes me look pregnant, don't you think!?! Baby is coming in 4 weeks).

Calvin took this picture of us at home!

Three more years 'til it is Dave's turn to graduate!
4 comments:
I always love your graduation pics. It must be at the same place each year? You look really good. Only a few more weeks to go!
The countdown is on. You look so cute! If you can make it through residency with four kids, you're amazing!
Oh man, 3 yrs, i smiled when i read that and then i thought, yup joe too! Haha! K, you do look pregnant finally in that pic...but still you look small. I hope everything goes well the next few wks!
You look so great! I can't believe it's almost time...I guess time flies by when I'm not the one pregnant.
Post a Comment