Thursday, June 30, 2011

one week

One week from today baby will "pop out" (via induction unless she comes earlier on her own). Hopefully "pop out" will be as quick and easy as the kids make it sound.

Baby is still in need of a name. Last night Clare said, out of the blue, "so, we are going to pick a name we all agree on, right?" "A name for what?" " For our baby!" "No clare, dad and I pick the name for our baby, you can name your own baby." "I don't like that idea." Hopefully she likes what we choose. And there isn't really any way that we could choose something everyone likes. It will be hard enough getting one that Dave and I agree on.

Here are the names the girls want and I would say they are very inflexible about considering other options.

Lex: Sally or Molly
Clare: Macy, Olivia or Marina

Calvin often suggest piglet (he says this just to make the girls cry). Really, he likes a lot of names as long as they aren't too boyish.



Pregnancy is going okay here at the end thanks to the beautiful june gloom. It has been such a nice summer so far with only one or two days over 85. :) I am just about to the point where are I am uncomfortable enough to be ready for the baby to come out. For now, I just smile when I drink a glass of water knowing that I might as well just head straight to the bathroom as it will be on it's way out very soon. I no longer have room for dinner so I just live on smoothies and dessert. Dave has been living on PB&J and the kids on crepes. Life is good!

1 comment:

Joseph & Tracy Larsen said...

wow! Coming soon! That is so exciting! Can't wait to see pictures!