Monday, April 11, 2011

you might be getting tired of hearing what the kids say....

but this is a good way to remember them. so sorry.

Calvin: "Mom, have you ever had a hard boiled egg?" Yes, Calvin why do you ask? "Oh, I found one today at the playground and it was really good." !!!! WHAT!!! YOU ATE IT?!!! CALVIN DO NOT EAT FOOD YOU FIND AT THE PLAYGROUND!!!! Yikes! He gets this from his father who once ate in-n-out out of the trash at the hospital.

Clare: "Mom, I was in the bathroom trying to go poo and it was very tight. It felt like I was pushing out a baby." (recently when she asked me what it feels like to have a baby I told her it was kind of like pushing out a big poo.)

Clare, telling me what I should write in the note to her teacher: "Dear Mrs. Poulin, I love you, but I am doing home school now." I actually helped her write "I love you. Thank you for being my teacher." Clare has been begging to do home school for a couple of months now. Recently we found out that her church friends (6 darling girls who are all entering K next year) do a preschool swap 2 days a week. She would much rather do that then her PEPP (Pre K class) at school in a class of 23 boys and 4 girls. So, I'm letting her pull out a little early. . She is super excited.

Dave: "Denise, I got you a new computer. You can use it anytime I don't need it." Thanks babe. This sort of reminded me of the time Homer got Marge a bowling ball with his name engraved on it.

Denise: "3 more weeks to go. I can make it." Speaking about teaching chorus at school. It is fun but a lot of work. I can't wait for it to be over.

Alexey: "Oh Mom, I know what we should name our baby! Sally!!" Love how my kids are always thinking of baby names. I am now thinking that we should have never told them we get to choose the name. I am worried we are going to have some disappointment when/if none of their suggestions are used.

3 comments:

Scott said...

Why have I never heard the story of Dave eating In-n-Out from a trash can? That's definitely a story that merits its own post.

R said...

I think that's awesome. Keep the stuff coming. Yours is one of my favorite blogs to check. :)

Joseph & Tracy Larsen said...

I love these posts. Your kids are so precious.