Sunday, July 4, 2010

to spite me


dave has decided to grow out his hair and look rediculous just to spite me for giving him a hard time for spending more on beauty in a year than I do. Pictured above is one of his new favorite tricks w/ his long hair: wings.

4 comments:

Erin Mason said...

We wondered about the long hair at church on Sunday, but thought it best not to say anything in case he was being serious :) It was fun to see you guys!

Johnson Fam said...

Too funny! Jeff spends more on hair care that I do in a year also but I don't say much about it b/c I don't want him being a big fuzz head. Course he thinks too much about waht he looks like to grow it out anyway so maybe I should say something. :)

lisa h. said...

i guess you'll just have to start getting your hair done more often to get him to cut his!

Chris and Reba said...

your marriage is so fun. I'm like you and spend very little on my upkeep. I'd like to get a facial someday if I could ever justify that in my budget. ha ha. yeah right!