Dave signed me up for facebook so that he could link himself to his wife. I am glad to know that he wants all of his friends (90% of whom are single nurses and old high school girlfriends) on facebook to know he is married ..quick side note --Dave even started wearing his wedding ring to work (on his hospital ID, not his hand). Dave is super sweet I know, but I'm not sure I want to be on facebook. I have been very hesitant to join facebook, have even been called a facebook hater!, mostly b/c I don't want to get sucked in and I worry I'll waste too much time there. (no offense to those who do use it, I know it is pretty neat)!
Anyway, I'm still undecided about if I will join the facebook game or just let my page be blank....
7 comments:
Why is your birthday wrong? Also, why is it publicly listed? You need to turn your privacy filters all the way up. Set everything to "Only Friends" for all of your privacy settings.
dave doesn't know my birthday! ha ha. Dave did all the setting up for me.
that is funny...joe is banned from facebook because of the single nurses etc....
I just hope it doesn't cause you to stop bloggin!
I hope you get on facebook... I would love seeing you on there more!
I've been on facebook for most of this year. I've cut back a lot on my facebook use in the past few weeks and plan to quit soon. I decided it was NOT adding value to my life anymore. My goal for the year to focus on making more meaningful relationships with the people that live near me and getting off facebook is going to help me in that.
Facebook isn't the best thing. It is a waste of time and people get into misunderstandings too much. I try really hard not to look, but I still do. I have thought about deleting my profile all together, but can't bring myself to do it. Can you say addiction? I think you should not get on. It really is a waste of time and hard to not look at once you do. At least for me. But do like scott said and make your privacy filters go up.
Post a Comment