Wednesday, October 28, 2009

with pictures that I stole off the internet

Yes, I know the blog is lame and lacking in pictures. I sent the camera to New Orleans with Dave last week and he took no pictures of his trip. He still hasn't unpacked and I haven't used the camera at all so I am sorry to say I have nothing good to share.photo of new orleans' famous Bourbon street during the day. I am told it is very different at night!
Today I took Alexey to the wild Animal Park for the first time. It was so fun. She loved the birds and was pretty fascinated with the other animals. She kept making cute animal noises since she didn't know what else to say about all these animals she had never seen before. I was thinking that next year when Clare starts K I'll have to get us a pass to someplace fun and spend our mornings exploring the zoo and wild animal park or sea world together. Clare had fun too. It was the birthday of one of the gorillas so there were presents and confetti and lots of edible treats for the gorillas today. They were very active and fun to watch.

Tonight we went to see the President's Own Marine Band. Calvin listened to the 1st song and then laid on the floor under our feet and fell asleep! The rest of us survived 'til intermission. It was really fun and VERY good!

2 comments:

Joseph & Tracy Larsen said...

I really want to get zoo passes again sometime. Let me know when you get them, and maybe we can meet up once in a while.

Scott said...

Wait, you're putting Clare in kindergarten next year? I object. I'll buy Clare's zoo pass for next year.