Dave and clare went to princess on ice. It was a 2 hour show. clare was on the edge of her seat the entire time. She loved it! Their seats at the show were pretty good. on the side but low.
Here is a pic - not a great one but I thought it was funny how tressel and the girls were all rolling around playing together. Dave weighed tressel today and estimates he is about 80lbs. He was 15lbs when we got him.
What would it be like to have a small horse in the house? Well, consider that and you will know what if feels like to have tressel in our house for the kids. He stands taller than Clare and Alexey and doesn't have to reach far to kiss Calvin's face! The kids are completely used to having him around and six months ago they were all 3 terrified of dogs. Speaking of 6 months ago, here's tressel in april and may when he was small. I can't believe how small he was. Now I see why people love puppies. They are so cute. (when I had a puppy myself I didn't really enjoy the cuteness because it was so much trouble)!!
4 comments:
tressel is huge! milly is about 65lbs and done growing. i wonder how much bigger he'll get?
that is so cute dave took alexey on a little date.
awww...maybe if joe does enough moonlighting we'll get to san diego soon! i miss y'all!
Please tell me Clare wore the Snow White outfit to the show. That is awesome.
I love that Dave took Clare to an ice skating princess show. Oh, how kids need a mom & dad!
Sophie has those same jammies as Alexey, cute! So sad about her black eye, I also had one as a toddler.
Post a Comment