
this week we saw WICKED! It was great. I cried. (don't ask me why, these things just happen). months ago I bought a group of 20 tickets and then sold them off to friends. I went with dave and my sister in law Jessica.

we love jessica and pete. they have been in san diego all summer, staying part time with us and part time at her house. Alexey is obsessed with Pete and when he is here she just wants to cuddle with him. It was darling. She was starting to call him daddy so maybe it is a good thing they are leaving. Pete will be attending U of MICHIGAN law school. We are very happy that he got into such a great law school and looking forward to beating them in football this year. However, Pete's infatuation with Mich has caused a bit of a raucous at our house. Calvin says he wants to go to Michigan when he grows up, is wondering if we can move to Michigan soon, does not like ohio state anymore, and his favorite shirt is maize and blue and says michigan across the front. Clare will at random shout, "go michigan!" It is somewhat disturbing and also pretty funny. Pete used to play NCAA on the XBOX. His team was of course michigan so and if you haven't seen XBOX NCAA football let me tell you that it looks and sounds a lot like real fall football with Lee Corso, bands in the background, fans cheering, etc. So, the absolute low point to having Wolverines living in our house was the morning that DAVE woke up whistling "hail to the victors" when it had gotten stuck in his head from Pete's XBOX games.
We are so excited that Jessica will be having a baby this winter!! We are so happy for them.
5 comments:
I can understand why you cried. Nothing to be embarrassed about. Sometimes I cry when I listen to the music.
that is such a fun musical, glad you got to see it!
oh man, good thing football season starts soon. maybe you can convert the family back to O-H-I-O
That is too funny about Dave! I loved Wicked when we saw it a couple of years ago.
We'll miss you guys. Thanks for letting us hang out at your house.
GO BLUE!
Pete
Post a Comment