can you imagine what it looked like BEFORE he cleaned? You wouldn't want to...
even so, we miss him terribly and would have him (and his mess) back if we could.
We are excited to have Scott (my bro) and Lance come visit this week and then Dave's bro Ben come out a little later so my project this week will be to get this room ready for people to live in!
5 comments:
Wow, I didn't realize he was living with you guys. Has he lived there the whole time you guys have lived there?
Enjoy your company.
Hi, it's Bonnie I have my own identity now, but I need an invite to your Blog!:) bonniejean18@gmail.com
It feels like we were just at bookclub together! We never did get to come visit you, but it looks like you have space now, huh!:) Well, who knows, but if we ever do get near you, I'll let you know! It would be good to see you again.
Happy Birthday Denise!
Happy Birthday! You should take a picture of the room cleaned by you and send it to Dan so he knows what you meant when you said clean your room :) Have a great day!
That is such garbage I think the kids helped. That room was pretty flippin clean when I left other than the little green things all over the place.
Post a Comment