Monday, July 13, 2009

at our house

Clare started dance class. SHE IS IN HEAVEN. She has been asking if she can have dance class for about a year. She has been wearing her ballerina clothes and shoes round the clock for weeks.




alexey loves to color on the wall. today I caught her and took her pen away so she cried. so cute. Tantrums are cute until about age 2. The big kids like to egg her on and teach her to do naughty stuff like color on the walls, hit the dog, yell at dinner, play in the toilet.... so they often get in trouble for her pranks. so,for those of you with just one I recommend making that kid a good one b/c he/she will eventually teach the younger ones all the bad stuff they do. For a while I was blessed with a great Clare after a difficult Calvin. Calvin is teaching her how to be naughty and mischievous. She will never be as bad as him but he likes to try.


tressel got neutered so he had to wear this silly thing for 2 weeks. It was a huge pain == so noisy and made him even more of a hazard for knocking the kids over since his head circumference grew by 2 feet and when he thought he'd just rush pass a kid, he'd actually run them over.

4 comments:

Joseph & Tracy Larsen said...

Thanks for the update. Clare looks like a little ballerina! How nice to have her in something that she really loves! Which studio did you pick?

Melissa said...

I can't wait for Sophie to be a little dancer... so cute. I love your quilt on the wall in the background the one you had been working on. How is home call going?

lisa h. said...

oh my gosh clare looks so cute!! i hope she has fun going to her class. and the dog looks pretty cute too...milly never wore her collar cause she would just get it off somehow....but she never licked her stitches. what a pain to pay for that surgery huh...i hope he is turning into a better dog.

Heather said...

Great dog name. Glad dance is working out, I love watching those sweet little girls in the tutus and tights.