life is just getting busier and busier. It is great though. We are so blessed. Last week I was a complete basket case with the new dog but things are going better now. We are into a routine and all is well.
Today was CRAZY.
warning...some graphic info ahead. do not read if you are currently eating...
2 bathroom toilets clogged. poop all over one bathroom floor trying to plunge the toilet. One is still clogged, BTW. Who knows what is in it. Last time it was a juice box that "accidental fell in the toilet instead of the trash (Calvin)" and cost $75 to have the plumber come dig it out. Dave and I have both tried on this one and it'll be another plumber visit. I am putting it on Calvin's tab and someday he will owe me. That is not to mention the 3 pairs of shoes he has lost this (school) year.
clare peed on the stairs (one of the few carpeted areas in the house..why do they do this?)
Alexey tasted dog food for the first time. didn't care for it.
I accidently dropped a large and completely full bottle of liquid laundry detergent on the ground. About 1/2 the bottle emptied onto the floor. I did 6 loads of laundry trying to use of all the soap before it dried up!
today dave took tressel out to go potty on the grass. we had just come home from swimming so the kids were wearing swim suits. Tressel went pee on the grass (good, dog!) and then calvin decided he'd do it too. He was mid-stream when tressel decided to check it out and of course, he got pee all over his head. Then Clare decided it was her turn to pee. Tressel wanted to check that out too and stood right below her and got pee on his head once again. I did not witness this event but heard about it afterwards. Poor dog. Poor me. Am I raising children or monkeys?
9 comments:
Gross. Thanks so much for sharing all of the details. I almost feel like I participated all of the "essential biological functions" taking place there.
hahaha! oh wow, i'm SO happy you are keeping a record of all this!
oh wow! That is too funny! Thanks for the good laugh!
You make me feel normal! Very funny!
Someday this will be funny. The upside to having kids is that at least you had 6 loads of laundry to use up the spilled detergent before it dried, right? Thanks for recording this, it made me feel better about my crazy days. :)
This will appear comical to you one day when your kids are complaining about their own kids doing the same behavior. Hope they give you some break on Mother's Day!
Wow! Sounds like the week of a mom with three kids and a dog. You will be so glad you wrote this down in 10 years because it will soon be forgotten. So today I hear Ally yelling that James was naked and outside. I went out to see and he pooped so bad in his underwear and it was everywhere. Poop is no longer that gross to me, but just an every day thing I have to clean up for someone other than myself.
Too, too funny! Thanks for sharing. I'm beginning to wonder if we aren't all raising monkeys!
Post a Comment