Thursday, October 16, 2008

beautiful clare, beautiful sunset



I am not that great of a photographer but last night was the most beautiful sunset I've seen for a long time! I love our view of the west.

This week has been santa ana weather which means it is windy, dry and hot! It has been near 90 most of the week, but it is nice that it cools off a lot at night. the kids have dry lips and chapped faces b/c of the dry air. Last year at this time we had the fires and it is almost every year at this time that there are fires in southern CA.

4 comments:

Deanne said...

great shot! and great title for your post, too! :)

Miss you....park day soon???

I am Laura said...

I love that second shot. She is so cute.

Jessica said...

She is so Beautiful!
Sounds like some crazy weather.

lisa h. said...

so darling! all the trouble they cause, but then they are so cute like that you can't help but melt.