Sunday, October 5, 2008

Air Show

Every year we really look forward to the air show in town. The highlight is seeing the blue angels fly.

This year Dave's bro joe came down along with 2 kids, Emiley and Andy. Here are all the kids waiting around for the airplanes. (they gave out free ear plugs for kids, a nice treat since usually the kids have their fingers in their ears all day).



check out that double chin (on her, not me)!


This year it was WAAAYYY more crowded than we had rememberd from years past. To give you an idea of how different it was this year I'll tell you about last year. Last year I picked up DAn from school at 2:30 and then we got to the air show in time to watch the final act around 3:15. This year we left home at 11:30 and got there around 2. (TONS OF TRAFFIC to park and then going through security on foot). We stayed all day..spent a lot of time just hanging out!


Clare likes to put on her own head band. When I was looking through the pics of the day we had about 4 of clare picking her nose...






I asked clare to smile and she growled at me. But you can see that she and dave have the EXACT same eye color.

Adoring her dad.

4 comments:

lisa h. said...

everyone is so cute! glad to see you wearing your OSU gear!

Kids,Cookies and more of the same said...

Cute! I haven't seen Alexey in awhile! Looks like you had fun!

Malinovka said...

All of these pics are so adorable! Glad you had a fun time!

Thany said...

I love the air show. David was hoping to take Nate but it didn't work out but we still got to see a LOT as they flew over our house.

What fun!!