Wednesday, August 29, 2012

a few pictures finally

July 25

Jo and Tressel -- I love the contrast in size


 Jo spend a crazy morning being pushed around in the doll stroller by the girls!

cutest little thing!


This girl is CRAZY!! Love that wild hair!

Clare in her full Dr. costume!


Dave took this picture -- typical morning at our house.

Okay, so this might look kind of cute but it is actually kind of gross.  Usually when we finish up a peanut butter jar I give the jar to Tressel and he takes it outside and likes all the peanut butter out of it.  Then I walk outside and throw the jar in the trash. Well, on this day Jo crawled out to the deck and found the peanut butter jar and stuck her hands in it and then licked her hands. She thought it was super fun to try to get the last little bits of peanut butter out (after the dog had already licked all over it YUCK!!!!!!)









I seriously can't get over how cute she is. I love babies. I would have a million of them if they didn't require pregnancy and if they didn't grow up into children!

1 comment:

Jessica Dahlquist said...

Love the peanut butter eating progression. I'll just ignore the fact that it has tressel slobber all in it!