This week is spring break for us. We don't have anything big planned since I have a baby who likes naps, a Calvin who likes to sit on the couch and a husband who is working and on call this week.
If Dave weren't on call I might have been a little more ambitious with my planning but as it is I am happy to have a week at home with very few obligations compared to my normal busy week.
Today I got more cleaning done in one day then I have in months! Life is so busy I find it hard to get everything done during the day that I need to (and I'm not great at cleaning after the kids go to bed)!
Mon - crafts at Poway Park
Tues - library and cleaning
Wed - Calvin has 4 appointments. I didn't mean for them to all be on the same day but it is how it worked out and I guess that is better than one a day which would take up our entire week! I have already promised him he will get a BIGGGGG treat when we're done with the day. I'm sure he'll choose In-N-Out so that is easy.
Thursday - out with friends
Friday - cabrillo
Saturday -easter egg hunt
Sunday - Easter sunday. I have no plans for this special day. Perhaps I should think about that and make some plans.
Calvin will start as his new school Tuesday after break (giving us and his new school Monday to finish up some arrangements). I am looking forward to this new adventure for him and hope we have found a good place for him. He is very excited also.
1 comment:
Sounds like your spring break week has been more eventful than ours. Jeff has last week off for vacation; Megan spring break this week; and then Hailey's spring break is next week. I was going to do some fun things with the girls this week but they've all been sick with a stomach bug. So lots of just chilling around the house for us.
Post a Comment