Tuesday, February 14, 2012

LOTS of pictures!

Lex spent several days with this tent. She took it everywhere in the house and even slept with it over her at night in her bed! Great Christmas gift from Grandma Joyce!
Pajama Day at school - Clare is showing off how she can do the monkey bars.
I LOVE THIS CUTE LEXEY!! We are out for a walk to a neighbors house to pick some oranges. (our chimney is in the background)
When Dave whistles, Jo sings.
Every day where possible, I take the dog for a walk. I have some walks I do with the stroller and some walks that I do without the stroller. This is the high point (both literally and figuratively) of my walk without the stroller. It is so beautiful. On Lexey's joy school mornings I put little Jo down for a nap and go walking by myself (while dave is home working). So great!!!
Clare lost her first tooth (she says "toof"). Love this girl!
Just call her Dr. Clare.
BABY JO!! THE SWEETEST THING EVER!!! :)
Sweet sister love.
FOUR HAPPY KIDS!! Quick, grab the camera 'cuz you know this isn't going to last long!
Jo is big enough to sit and see what's going on when we walk now. Have I expressed how much I love my BOB stroller. Too much for words.
Love lex's beautiful curly hair. We have no idea where she got it. Dave was wondering if he should grow out his hair and see if it gets curly too!
Happy people, messy kitchen.
Calvin wearing contacts.
I think Lex meant to be smiling but instead she looks like she's growling.

5 comments:

Jessica Dahlquist said...

These are so great, especially the one of all four kids! you need to blow that up and hang it somewhere prominent. It's perfect! Glad you have Dave around to give you some time to yourself. Looking forward to walking with you this summer!

Natasha said...

Cute pictures!

Johnson Fam said...

Love all these fun pictures! How are the contacts working out for Calvin? He looks great. Especially love the happy picture with all 4 kids smiling. Just realized I never responded to your email you sent Mis and I...I will do that soon. I promise!

lisa h. said...

This totally makes me miss u. I would love to walk with u in the morning!! The kids are so cute.

Cellista said...

Love the pictures, especially the first one of Lex in the tent. At first I thought she was holding a doll, then I realized it was Jo! I really need to look in on your blog more often. We were going to wish Calvin a happy birthday, and then I forgot. So---Happy (late) birthday Calvin! I can't believe he and my C will both be 9 this year.

My mom and dad enjoyed seeing you last month. They sent us a postcard that said your kids were just as noisy as mine. :) We really want to come visit you (we liked your reminder on your Christmas card--California's calling!)

We had talked about driving down this summer, but Mom and Dad told us they want to surprise the boys with a trip to Disneyland for Christmas next year, although we probably wouldn't go until Jan or Feb. So I don't know when we'll be able to get to San Diego. I need to sit down with them and get some details about what they're planning and if we could come then or what.

Anyway, it was fun to see all the pictures!