Sunday, February 26, 2012

biggest loser

I really enjoyed the biggest loser competition. I met my goal of fitting into my clothes again. It was an 8 week competition. Overall I lost about 13% of my body weight (most of the weight came off in about 6 weeks). Tomorrow at 10am final results are posted. I'd like to say I don't care if I win or not but that would be a lie. I care a lot and I want to win. :) I already have plans to use the victory money to take dave out for his birthday dinner at MamaMia.

I can tell a big difference in how I look and how my clothes fit, but it's harder to tell in the pictures.

before - taken in december







after (kids took these pictures so they are a little crazy!) - taken today - 18 lbs lighter!





12 comments:

sheri Lieber said...

Wow, Denise! I didn't even know you had 20 lbs. to lose in the first place... but you look AMAZING!! Good for you! I hope you win! :)

Johnson Fam said...

You look great! I'm sure it feels good to be 20 lbs lighter though I can't imagine you really had that much to lose. These babies just kill our bodies don't they?! Keeping my fingers crossed that you win so you can take Dave out for his birthday dinner. Love you and you look fantastic!

Jessica Dahlquist said...

Hot mama! Keep up those lunges! Not to mention your hair looks great.

Scott said...

Love the 3rd and 2nd to last pictures. Shed weight? More like age! You look 21.

Pete said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pete said...

Great job, Denise!

Melissa said...

You look amazing! Great pictures of you guys!

lisa h. said...

winner! ha, you're so competitive I knew you'd win. you look great - 18lbs amazing! man, I am starting again...I'll let you know when I get 18!

Joseph & Tracy Larsen said...

wow! You look great! Can you help me loose 18 lbs?

sheri Lieber said...

And your kiddos are good little photographers, seriously! Beautiful pics!

R said...

You go girl! You glow.
I feel ya carrying around a little extra baby chub after Gabe. At one point Gabe was sucking so many calories from me I could eat ice cream every night and I was still losing weight. But at this point since he's on solid foods, I need to cut back my eating since I gained about 10 lbs over the holidays. Ah!
Impressed with your determination.

Kellie said...

WOW! That is awesome. What discipline you've shown. I hope you win, did you?