A while ago, I quit doing Dave's laundry because he refused to put his dirty clothes into a laundry basket. So, Dave has been in charge of his own laundry. (I still do help him out quite a bit. I tell him to bring it to the laundry room, put the soap in, turn it on and then fold it and put it away ... basically all he has to do is get it off the floor and bring it to the laundry.) In an effort to save himself from doing so much work he has quit showering so as not to create so much laundry!! I can never win!!!!!
And some pictures for good measure:
cute Lex. For Clare's b-day she got $5 from my grandma. She was kind enough to buy two sunglasses and purses for her and Lex with her bday money. i love clare!!

a few more pics



calvin fell asleep doing his compass learning (online homework) one evening

lex went to a birthday party the other day (her 1st one). She was so excited and felt so special. and dressed herself!

she made this cute hat at the party


I'll finish the craniosynostosis stuff soon!
1 comment:
Funny about you and Dave and laundry. Ben won't help me ever with laundry. Serves me right for swearing at him one time when he did try and help.
I remember Ally's first birthday party. Those are special times.
Post a Comment