LOVE that blessing dress. What a princess she is. Still looking so much like Lex.
Glad you got to steal the computer for a minute! :) It was sure fun seeing you guys over the weekend! We sure enjoy being with your family!
Cute! I love the little pucker she has going on!
She has some great facial expressions going!
I am SO BEHIND in everything.....congratulations and Joanne is BEAUTIFUL! So happy for you guys!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOVE that blessing dress. What a princess she is. Still looking so much like Lex.
LOVE that blessing dress. What a princess she is. Still looking so much like Lex.
Glad you got to steal the computer for a minute! :) It was sure fun seeing you guys over the weekend! We sure enjoy being with your family!
Cute! I love the little pucker she has going on!
She has some great facial expressions going!
I am SO BEHIND in everything.....congratulations and Joanne is BEAUTIFUL! So happy for you guys!!
Post a Comment