Monday, September 19, 2011

life is busy

However, I will share this quick story. ...

a friend of mine was holding JoAnne during the 3rd hour of church so that I could play the piano in primary. She passed Dave in the halls and asked him if he knew where her binkie was. He looked at my friend and at the baby and wondered to himself "Why the heck is this lady asking me for a binkie for her baby? How am I supposed to know where she has put her binkie?"

And now I ask, How crazy is it that my husband doesn't even recognize his own child? Not to mention a couple of important details about this friend of mine #1. her youngest child is almost 4. #2. her children are all have a much darker shade of skin than mine ever could.

7 comments:

Johnson Fam said...

This is hilarious! Dave is seriously the funniest person without even trying to be. :) I love it. I can only hope that Jeff would recognize his own child.

lisa h. said...

hahaha!!! love it. well, if it makes you feel any better joe cannot remember any of our kids b-days.

Natasha said...

LOL! He's a funny guy!

Erin Mason said...

Keep the Dave stories comin'! I know where to go when I need a laugh :)

Melissa said...

That is funny.. Dave cracks me up. Glad you have this jotted down.

Krystal Trapnell said...

Haha. That is great.

Laura said...

oh my.