Saturday, August 20, 2011

why do I never blog?

1. life is busy
2. dave works from home and is always on my computer...more on that later. I am sure you are all wondering how a resident works from home. He is watching something dumb on tv now so I'll take advantage of my computer time and post some pics.


dahlquist family photos Aug 2011 minus dan who didn't come :(


dahlquist cousins. ...lance ..my kiddos and parker! love them all


my girls. evidence that god loves me.


my dad and baby joanne


lance cracks me up!!! he has the funniest facial expressions ever!

beautiful shi and jo!love these kids!
the fam. i hate being so chubby... time go get back in shape!!best buds (they call each other that all the time. They are really cute together, even if they do cause a little mischeif)
boy cousins

**several more posts are done and lined up to be published in the days to come

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for the pictures! Lance had a GREAT time... I think he was pretty sad to come home and leave his cousins behind. And I can't believe how big Shi is. When did she grow up?

Natasha said...

Yeah! I've missed you on here!