the rest of the week --
tues: Dave's class (dave is taking a crazy math class for biostastics phd people) got a new dishwasher, calvin had scouts and gymnastics too
wed: girls' playgroups in the morning. Dave, Calvin and I took a trip to the mall to get redeem the see's candy certificate Calvin gave me for mother's day. It is now Sunday and I am happy to report that I have not yet eaten the entire box!!
Afternoon afternoon trip to balboa park museum and playground..followed by dinner at the most crazy authentic mexican place in san diego. Tacos el Gordo. You can get tripe or cow head tacos as well as some that are a bit more edible. The we did a craigslist trade: my single bob for a double. This pregnancy I have felt particularly big and the extra weight has bothered me more than it has other times. I am so excited to get back into shape in the fall! Before I got pregnant I was walking every morning with Lex and the dog. I'm planning on starting that up again with Lex, baby and dog in september.
th: friends over to play wii, boy bookclub, park, dave made dinner and home made doughnuts, date night to old town
friday: sea world, souplantation, chorus concert
saturday: stake women's day, orange county to see the larsens.
I have left the tv plugged in most of the time giving the kids a chance to watch some cartoons and letting Calvin play wii a bit. This has been fun for them and also nice for me since Calvin goes to the TV and quietly watches or plays games 'til everyone else gets up.
Dave watched ET with the kids and also the 1st Indiana Jones movie.
Dave did the dishes a couple of times :) we ate out a lot so that I wouldn't have to cook much.
pics to follow...
3 comments:
What a busy week for you guys. Excited to join in the craziness next week!
it was sure fun spending time with you! Thanks for driving up!
I love weeks of spending time with family. I am sure your kids will remember all those fun things you did together! When is your due date?
Post a Comment