Today a friend of the family said to dave "Denise looks really great. She's not even that big for being due 6 weeks from now."
Dave's reply, "oh really, I don't think so. I am always telling her how huge she is."
Afterwards, I tried to explain to dave that there isn't really a circumstance where I would consider it a compliment to be called huge. This was quite a shocker to him since as a guy he likes to be big. Hopefully with this new understanding he will quit telling me, "You are so big, I can't imagine you getting any bigger."
3 comments:
Dave... that is just plain mean.. I am sure you look great!
haha! seriously I can't even tell from the pics on your blog that you are pregnant! but yes, dave should keep his mouth shut should he like to eat and have a happy wife for the next few wks!
You're pregnant!? Have Dan's video game buddies picked out a name yet?
Post a Comment