We have a pass to the Reuben H. Fleet science center and we have enjoyed going there probably 10 times in the last 3 months. It was a special treat for the kids to bring daddy with us this time! The kids feel like they own the place and wanted to show dave all of their favorite things to do and see.
building towers
playing the marble game
the do, un-do game
the cell exhibit (as a cell biologist myself I LOVE this place). I think it would have been great even for my college age students to see.
We saw a movie in the IMAX theatre about two different rescue facilities for baby animals. One in Boreno for Orangutangs who lose their mothers when the trees are cut down and one in Africa for elephants who lose mothers when they are hunted for their ivory tusks. It was a fun movie.
We splurged and paid $2 to let Calvin and Lex experience hurricane force winds with Dave.
The playground at balboa park is great. I regret that Lex is wearing such ugly clothes in what would have otherwise been some cute pictures!
1 comment:
Looks like fun! Lance and I will have to go next time we're down.
Also, can't wait for Pete/Jessica's comment on Lexi's outfit!
Post a Comment