Calvin: "If it's a boy, let's name him Alvin."
Clare: "Mom, can we have a baby shower for you?"
Alexey, to my friends at church: "My Mommy has a baby in her tummy."
Since I am busting out of my clothes at an alarming rate and news is slowly leaking out I thought it is probably time to share our news here as well! Due July 14
14 comments:
It's about time. So excited for Gonda #4!
What.. congrats!!! I wasn't expecting that on your blog today.. he he So excited for you guys.
Haha, leave it to the kids to announce it for you, huh? Congrats!! So exciting!
Yeah, congratulations! I don't believe you are busting out of your clothes already no matter what you say or even think. :) Hope you are feeling alright and why not name him Alvin. I'm learning, unless you want others to know things, don't tell the kids! Love ya and congrats!
Congratulations!!!
YAY! YAY! YAY! That was my due date last year. Of course he didn't come until the 19th - better luck to you!! lol. CONGRATS!! So happy for you guys! :)
So exciting! I'm thrilled for you guys and hope you've been feeling well. BTW, Calvin is hilarious.
an alaraming rate! you crack me up!! congrats!!! i think you need a baby shower!
WOOOO Congrats friend!!! Thats great news :)
Wow!!! I am so excited for you! You are brave to enter the world of 4 kids. But, I can't think of a better mom for the job!
Congrats!!! So excited for you guys!!!
Wahoo...how you feeling??
And, I would like to see you "busting out of your clothes"....maybe we should compare so you could feel better about yourself!
Congratulations!! We are excited for you! I'm pregnant too :) I'm due Aug 6th.
Congratulations!!! That's so exciting!!! :)
Post a Comment