sorry, I ate it too fast to get a picture.
Grilled Veggie Salad
saute the following chopped veggies in olive oil until just tender:
1 onion, 2 zucchini, 1 red pepper, some broccoli (or whatever floats your boat)
in a separate pan: saute some chiken in olive oil and 1/2 t red pepper flakes
assemble your salad as follows in layers:
one cup spinach, chopped
one cup romaine, chopped
two cups hot veggies
1/4 cup hot ckn
sprinkle with parmesean cheese
Would totally be fine w/o chicken, I'm sure Dave would prefer it that way -- I just happen to be in the mood for some meat today.
You're welcome.
spicy sweet potato burritos
mix together
3 sweet potatoes, baked until soft, take out insides and mash
3/4 t ground cumin
1/2 t coriander
1/2 t garlic powder
1/4 t black pepper
2 TB lime juice
1 15 oz can black beans
1 cup corn kernels
spoon mixture into tortillas and top with any of the following: chesse, salsa, cilantro, lettuce, tomatoes
Yummy!
1 comment:
Mmmm thanks for the meal ideas!
Post a Comment