Thursday, February 12, 2009

NOT Guilty!!

Dave is amazing. Today we found out that he is not guilty of running a red light as recorded by the red light camera. For the record, he was completely guilty but apparently his 2 page letter convinced the judge that there was not sufficient evidence with the picture they took to know for sure if it was dave "or any number of people who drive the car including friends, family and my mechanic." (ha ha) I am very proud of dave and owe some thanks to the ticket assassin as well. (http://www.ticketassassin.com/ -- it costs $25 to join).

Here is a picture of Dave that he mailed in with his letter to court to show his cute face!


And here is that same cute face running the red light.


When Dave got no christmas presents for getting this $400 ticket we made a deal that IF he got his money back he'd be able to spend the money how he chooses. Of course I made this deal sure that we'd never see that $400 again. So, today was a good day! Though I hate to be wrong, I have to admit that I was wrong to nag, complain and make fun of Dave for this ticket since he was able to get out of it in the end. Way to go babe, you're awesome! And what great timing to have a little extra cash . . . just 2 days before Valentine's Day!!






PS. I'll try to post some pics of Disneyland soon. I didn't take very many so I need to gather up a few more from Kari. Calvin had a GREAT b-day!

Also, thanks for all the great comments about hair. Good tips. I recently got something that seems to be working really well, it's a leave in conditioner by Garnier Fructis.


And Em was right about preggo people and disneyland -- they can go on most stuff there. It might be different for a big roller coaster park like Cedar Point!

Have a good weekend!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is a pretty amazing story

lisa h. said...

who knew there was a whole community of red light ticket people!

lisa h. said...

ps

cute new banner!

Melissa said...

Dave makes me laugh and makes me miss you guys so much! I love your new blog design too.

I am Laura said...

Cute new blog stuff and congrats on getting the money back. Although he was guilty, I think that is an absurd amount of money and should have to be paid.

Johnson Fam said...

Wow, I can't believe Dave got out of his ticket. He never ceases to amaze me.

Love and miss you guys lots!

jhorrocks said...

I'm glad Dave got out of the ticket, but it really does look a lot like him. Maybe he should wear a nylon mask when he drives to work.

Heather said...

I can't BELIEVE he got out of that. $400 richer. That's fantastic news. Sorry there weren't more whales, but it still looked fun!