Today we finished the flooring. We have beautiful tile in the kitchen (there was wood there before). Wood in the dining and living and entry (same as before) and new tile in the bathroom (there was disgusting yucky and smelly carpet before.)
Tomrrow we get baseboards. then we can move our furniture back in and start hanging pictures and curtians back up. we moved everything out two months ago.
kitchen. 18x18 tiles
clare in the kitchen being a princess
living room. I have one wall painted green. It's hard to see the color in pictures. IF you turn left at the green wall it takes you into the kitchen.
something to frown or cry about.
Yesterday calvin was mad (cuz I wouldn't give him his sucker 'til his seatbelt was on) and he broke his glasses in 1/2. on purpose. What a little darling, huh? He went to bed at 5:30 but I thought I was pretty kind to give him dinner before bed.
10 comments:
very kind indeed! i've had some of those nights where you certainly just need them in bed NOW. : ) i'm glad you are close to getting your house back in order.
Lovin your tile. It looks great. I can't believe how busy you guys must be to have to go through this all. I can't wait to see all the finished pics when it is done.
Sorry about Calvin. And yes, he was lucky to have dinner. I know glasses aren't cheap by any means.
Those floors look very nice. I love the tile.
"CAAAALVINNNNN," I bet you say that sometimes like you are saying "AAAALVIIIN" from the chipmunks. I have to say I broke my glasses in fourth grade on purpose because I hated them and a kid made fun of me for wearing them. It sucks to be a kid with glasses.
the floors look great! Yay!
it looks so nice! i can't wait to come see it in person...you want 6 kids at your house?
i keep meaning to call you, but then i am busy w/ nolan or something...i did try calling you after he was born but no one answered your cell....i'll try again soon!
The house looks great. Love the picture of the girls.
Tile looks fabulous, yellow is so warm and inviting, and it sounds like things are coming together nicely! Good work!! To answer your question from a while back, painting behind a toilet is not the easiest thing, but we didn't take it out. Took off the lid and I reached around and painted out with a brush as best I could. Then J.R. rolled and "touched up." Not perfect, but who looks behind toilets, right?!
Oh so close to being done! The tile looks great (nice change from the plywood!) :)
Hope you guys have a great week together this week!
See you soon, I hope!
You are a patient soul...
The house is looking great!
I haven't been on here forever! It's good to catch up. Love how your house is looking . . . next time in town I'd love to come over and see it in person :)!!
Post a Comment