-On the bright side, maybe BYU will be the BCS busters this year.
-Dan and Alexey
-This week the work went along as planned and so by Thursday all the work in the house and on the outside of the house was done. I LOVE the contractor I hired to do all the work (except the floors are done by another company the insurance pays directly). So, we were ready to have the floor put in early next week. But then,on thurs the flooring guy called to say that the tile I ordered 3 weeks ago is not actually in so I need to pick a new one. Nice of him to tell me this week instead of 3 weeks ago when it is too late to pick another one in time to get it started on Monday. Anyway, I did pick another tile. It is a bit more expensive and I insisted that the floor people just give it to me for the price I already signed on the other tile. So they did. Now the floor will go in Wed. (I hope) instead of Monday. Not too bad overall but did cause a bit of a panic for a couple of days. hopefully it looks good. I have a hard time with all these decisions but I have to say I LOVE the paints I chose and overall everything looks really good so far. Are you bored yet? You probably are, so I'll be done.
2 comments:
So exciting that everything is almost done! Can't wait to see how it all turns out. Nice for insisting on the sale price for the tile.
Yep, what a Buckeye disappointment...
I actually enjoy hearing all about the house stuff! I am living vicariously through you. :)
And nice job on the flooring pricing too!
Post a Comment