Thursday, October 4, 2007

Museums

Calvin has been begging to go to a museum for weeks. I think it's because Curious George gets to go to museums. This week we went to the natural history museum and the space museum. The pictures are from the NH museum. I don't have any good pics of Calvin because he was so busy looking at things and didn't want to stop to get his picture taken.









Isn't this just so cute of them?



Clare was super scared of this shark and put her head down for about 10 minutes after we passed by it.




Dave loved this giant tree.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Clare's hair is getting so long. Cute pictures. By the way, how are you?!

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Is it bad that I think the picture of Clare scared is totally sweet?!

Cellista said...

Yeah, we don't get too many good pictures here either!

Chris and Reba said...

that shark is way scary! Clare looks so big!